Monday, October 11, 2010

Do you have a jigsaw puzzle in your collection?


I am posting this on behalf of a student seeking information: -

I am doing post-graduate museum studies at Deakin University and currently doing research into the history of jigsaw puzzles and jigsaw puzzle making in Victoria. I am particularly interested in puzzles hand-made or home-made before electricity enabled mass production. As I am new to Victoria I would welcome the opportunity to travel and see 1st hand any examples of the puzzles or tools used. I work as a volunteer at the Royal Historical Society of Victoria in Melbourne and would love to see some of the places I come across when researching queries from the public. My contacts are

Email: virginia_fowler@bigpond.com
Ph: 03 9807 4961
Ph: 0409 127 815
c/- RHSV, 239 A'Beckett St, Melbourne VIC 3000

Virginia Fowler

No comments: